Lovely, spacious accommodation for families and large parties, with direct access to the securely fenced swimming pool terrace
Free WiFi access
Ground floor: Large fully equipped kitchen/diner, and a separate comfortable family sitting room.
First floor: Three double bedrooms and two twin rooms, all with en-suite bathrooms or shower rooms.
From the central courtyard, french windows lead directly to the large sitting room of Les Boulins.
Here there is a beautiful beamed ceiling with an impressive and very old stone fireplace with comfortable seating on several sofas.
A second door leads to a secluded shady flower garden behind the house.
The kitchen is through an old doorway set in the original two-feet thick stone walls – which provide welcome cool in the heat of summer.
The pine kitchen is well-equipped with a gas hob, an electric oven, a double sink, dishwasher, washing machine, a large fridge/freezer, toaster, kettle, coffee maker, etc.
The large kitchen/dining room has a beamed ceiling, terracotta tiled floor and an old stone fireplace with a wood-burning stove.
It has a long farmhouse table with seating for up to 12 people. There is ample crockery and cutlery to cater for the large parties for which this house is popular.
To the rear it opens onto a wisteria-covered pool terrace with garden furniture and a barbeque. There is direct access to the securely-fenced swimming pool area.
The first floor is a beautifully converted ‘grenier’, the old grain store.
There are five en-suite bedrooms, each retaining a wealth of original features including stone walls, chimney breasts, a multitude of exposed beams, pine and chestnut floors. All the bedrooms light and airy with far-reaching views over the grounds and surrounding countryside. Each one is indvidually decorated, has shutters to the windows and has plenty of lighting and storage.
Bedroom 1 – Twin beds, large pine wardrobe with drawers, view over garden, shower room with WC and basin.
Bedroom 2 – Double bed, wardrobe, drawers, view over garden, shower room with WC and basin
Bedroom 3 – Double bed, wardrobe, drawers, view over garden, shower room with WC and basin
Bedroom 4 – Twin beds, wardrobe, drawers, view over swimming pool, bathroom with WC and basin
Bedroom 5 – Double bed, wardrobe, drawers, view over swimming pool, bathroom with WC and bath.
- Bed linen is included and all beds are made up on arrival.
- Towels are not included.
- Travel cots, high chairs and changing-mats, are available free of charge – please reserve these on your Booking Form.
- Baby sitting by native English speakers is available on request.
- A prepared meal is available on your arrival at a cost of 5€ per head. This is a very popular option for guests who arrive tired after a long drive!
Prices per week Summer 2019
29 June to 20 July Early 1200€ 20 July to 31 August High 2400€
A deposit payment of 25% is required to secure all reservations.
- The balance payment of 75% is due 8 weeks prior to the start of the rental period.
- The end of stay cleaning charge for this property is 75 Euros payable with the balance payment.
- All payments made to La Boulinerie should be in Euros. The easiest and cheapest method for you will be to phone through your credit card number.
To book your stay in this gite, please follow the steps on this page.
If you would like more information on this property please email us on