The original ‘Maison de Maître’ of the old farm – this lovely house retains its original elegance whilst providing spacious, family-friendly holiday accommodation.
There is a private terrace with chairs and table under a shady pergola at the front of the house and another at the back with barbeque and garden furniture and direct access to the fenced swimming pool area.
Ground floor: A pretty, sunny sitting room with lots of seating. A well-equipped kitchen for serious cooks and family catering. Understairs WC. Free WiFi access.
First floor: Enormous master bedroom with views to front and back of the property, and fantastic ensuite bathroom with extra large bath, separate shower, basin & WC.
This elegant house on the central courtyard has access through a private sunny terrace that basks in the glorious evening sunshine. The front door leads into a light hallway and to the left is the large airy double-aspect sitting room, which faces on to the front terrace, and at the back looks over the swimming pool area.
On the other side of the hallway is a fantastic, fully-equipped kitchen. It has a large pine farmhouse table, with seating for eight, an island unit with a gas hob, a separate electric cooker, a large fan oven, an enormous American style fridge/freezer (with cold water & ice dispenser). The kitchen has all the necessary equipment to make your holiday catering a pleasure; kettle, coffee-maker, toaster, dishwasher and washing machine, together with a wide array of cooking equipment.
The original wooden staircase leads to the first floor where there is a vast ensuite double bedroom.
Across the landing is a further double bedroom, a twin bedded room, and a landing room with bunk beds. There is a second shower room with basin and WC.
- Towels are not included.
- Travel cots, high chairs and changing-mats, are available free of charge – please reserve these on your Booking Form.
- Baby sitting by native English speakers is available on request.
- A prepared meal is available on your arrival at a cost of 5€ per head. This is a very popular option for guests who arrive tired after a long drive!
Prices per week Summer 2019
29 June to 20 July Early 1100€ 20 July to 31 August High 2000€
- A deposit payment of 25% is required to secure all reservations.
- The balance payment of 75% is due 8 weeks prior to the start of the rental period.
- The end of stay cleaning charge for this property is 70 Euros payable with the balance payment.
- All payments made to La Boulinerie should be in Euros. The easiest and cheapest method for you will be to phone through your credit card number.
To book your stay in this gite, please follow the steps on this page.
If you would like more information on this property please email us on