A clematis-covered archway leads to Le Recoin, a charmingly renovated single-storey barn conversion suitable for 2 adults and 2 children, with exposed stonework and a light and airy feel, enjoying a very secluded position in the walled garden and orchard.
Tucked away at the back of the property in their own walled garden Le Jardin Clos, and Le Recoin are ideal for younger families or for those wanting the facilities of a large property but looking for some peace and quiet.
Large open-plan kitchen with sitting room and dining area.
The kitchen is well-equipped with gas cooker, fridge, washing machine, microwave, toaster, kettle and coffee-maker.
There is comfortable seating and coffee table.
Free WiFi access.
This cottage has a pretty double bedroom with plenty of storage, and a fun children’s bunk room.
There is a shower room with a basin and WC.
French windows open on to its own very secluded and private terrace where there is a barbecue and garden furniture. Steps to a second door give private access to the quiet lane outside the property, great for unloading children from the beach and wine from the supermarket!
Floor plan coming soon!
- Bed linen is included and all beds are made up on arrival.
- Towels are not included.
- Travel cots, high chairs and changing-mats are available free of charge – please request these on your Booking Form.
- Baby sitting by native English speakers is available on request.
- A prepared meal is available on your arrival at a cost of 5€ per head. This is a very popular option for families arriving after a long day.
Prices per week Summer 2019
29 June to 20 July Early 600€ 20 July to 31 August High 800€
- A deposit payment of 25% is required to secure all reservations.
- The balance payment of 75%is due 8 weeks prior to the start of the rental period.
- The end of stay cleaning charge for this property is 30Euros payable with the balance payment.
- All payments made to La Boulinerie should be in Euros. The easiest and cheapest method for you will by phoning through your credit card number.
To book your stay in this gite, please follow the steps on this page.
If you would like more information on this property please email us on