Through the gardens and a honeysuckle archway is Le Jardin Clos, a tastefully renovated single-storey gite featuring exposed stonework and beams.
The house enjoys a secluded position in the orchard whilst having ready access to the pool area, playground and grounds.
A large, airy, well-equipped kitchen/sitting room has been created out of the old bread kitchen of the original farm and it retains many old features such as beams and exposed stonework.
There is one double bedroom and a second bedroom sleeping three children in bunks and a single bed.
This cottage has a large bathroom
The sitting room/dining/ kitchen area looks out through large French windows which open onto a terrace and the old orchard with barbeque and garden furniture.
The kitchen is fully-equipped with a gas cooker, fridge, microwave, and washing machine, kettle, coffee maker, toaster etc…
The large, old, stone fireplace in the sitting room area was originally the bread oven for the property and now houses a traditional wood-burning stove. Comfortable seating.
Free WiFi access.
The two bedrooms are comfortably furnished for a family holiday home with plenty of clothes storage in each.
The large bathroom is very practical for both the older generation and young families having a smaller French style bath with a shower attachment, together with all the usual facilities.
Changing mats, potties, and other baby equipment can be reserved in advance at no extra charge.
Tucked away at the back of the property in their own walled garden Le Jardin Clos, and Le Recoin are ideal for younger families or for those wanting the facilities of a large property but looking for some peace and quiet.
- Bed linen is included and all beds are made up on arrival.
- Towels are not included.
- Travel cots, high chairs and changing-mats are available free of charge – please request these on your Booking Form.
- Baby sitting by native English speakers is available on request.
- A prepared meal is available on your arrival at a cost of 5€ per head. This is a very popular option for families arriving after a long day.
Prices per week Summer 2019
29 June to 20 July Early 700€ 20 July to 31 August High 1100€
A deposit payment of 25% is required to secure all reservations.
- The balance payment of 75% is due 8 weeks prior to the start of the rental period.
- The end of stay cleaning charge for this property is 35Euros payable with the balance payment.
- All payments made to La Boulinerie should be in Euros. The easiest and cheapest method for you will by phoning through your credit card number.
To book your stay in this gite, please follow the steps on this page.
If you would like more information on this property please email us on