An independant, renovated cottage on the central courtyard at La Boulinerie. This house has its own terrace with barbecue and garden furniture overlooking the gardens and children’s play area.
Le Cerisier is a charming house retaining many character features from its previous incarnation, such as exposed stonework and old beams. Both pretty and practical, this house is a great choice for a comfortable family holiday home.
Ground Floor – Large open-plan well-equipped kitchen and comfortable living area.
First Floor – Master double bedroom, twin bedded room and a further bedroom with three single beds (ideal for children and midnight feasts!) Bathroom with WC and shower room with WC.
Free WiFi access.
The large, spacious ground floor accommodates a fully-equipped stained pine kitchen with a gas hob, an electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine and large fridge/freezer, kettle, coffee maker etc…
There is a large dining table with seating for 10, and a sitting area with coffee table and a woodburning stove for the winter months.
A charming ground floor bedroom – created from the old poulailler (chicken house) – with a double bed, chest of drawers and wardrobe, leads off the living room and is ideal for grannies or older teenagers!
On the first floor there is a double bedroom with plenty of clothes storage and small double windows overlooking the courtyard and the cherry trees after which this house is named.
The twin bedroom has a delightful small window to the courtyard, chest of drawers and a wardrobe.
The third upstairs room – a children’s dormitory room with three single beds, and chests of drawers, is well lit with a velux window.
Honeysuckle grows around the downstairs bedroom which gives a heavenly smell in June and early July when you can also pick the plentiful cherries dropping from the trees shading the terrace.
In late summer please pick the grapes growing on the vines on the house as we cannot possibly eat the quantity they produce!
- Bed linen is included and all beds are made up on arrival.
- Towels are not included.
- Travel cots, high chairs and changing-mats are available free of charge – please request these on your Booking Form.
- Baby sitting by native English speakers is available on request.
- A prepared meal is available on your arrival at a cost of 5€ per head. This is a very popular option for families arriving tired after a long day.
Prices per week Summer 2019
29 June to 20 July Early 1000€ 20 July to 31 August High 1900€
A deposit payment of 25% is required to secure all reservations.
- The balance payment of 75% is due 8 weeks prior to the start of the rental period.
- The end of stay cleaning charge for this property is 60Euros payable with the balance payment.
- All payments made to La Boulinerie should be in Euros. The easiest and cheapest method for you will by phoning through your credit card number.
To book your stay in this gite, please follow the steps on this page.
If you would like more information on this property please email us on